User:Taoster/Power Station
至少还有你
[edit]As long as I have you
歌手 (artist): Davy Chan
翻译 (translations): Taoster
我怕来不及,
I fear that our time grows short,
我要抱着你!
so I must embrace you!
直到感觉你的皱纹,
I can still sense the warmth of your face,
有了岁月的痕迹。
it has withstood the weathering of time.
直到肯定你是真的,
You are the mirth of an illusion,
直到失去力气,
I am crushed by your power,
为了你,
And for you,
我愿意。
I wish for this.
动也不能动,
I am frozen by you,
也要看着你。
your appearance blinds me.
直到感觉你的发线,
Before I had met you,
有了白雪的痕迹。
my life was entrenched by snow.
直到视线变得模糊,
But now my vision is again blurred,
直到不能呼吸,
and I can hardly breathe,
让我们,
so then let us
形影不离。
never again part.
如果全世界我也可以放弃,
And if I can abandon this world,
至少还有你,
as long as I have you,
值得我去珍惜!
I'll have reason to persist.
而你在这里,
I know this,
就是生命的奇迹。
your being is my reason to live.
也许全世界我也可以忘记,
Perhaps I can forget this world,
就是不愿意
but I cannot forget you,
失去你的消息!
losing you I cannot envision!
你掌心的痣
You are an etching,
我总记得在哪里。
ageless and forever in my mind.
(在哪里)
(forever in my mind)
我们好不容易,
Ours was a chance occurance,
我们身不由已。
as destiny had brought us together.
我怕时间太快,
I fear the sand seeps too quickly,
不能把你看仔细!
for your image is fading!
我怕时间太慢,
I fear that time grows slower,
日夜担心失去你,
for I often fear losing you,
恨不得一夜之间白头!
so much that my hair turns to white at the very thought!
永不分离。
We must never part.